My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 18 January 2010

KV-1S Pegasus Fast Build

Good day and good week to everyone!!!

Last weekend I bought these two magnificent models from Pegasus.

They come in four separate sprues in robust plastic with no flush at all!
I assembled both of them in 20 minutes! A must-buy for every wargamer that respects himself!!!

I have painted them in 2.5 hours!Hope you like them!

Enjoy!!











4 comments:

  1. Superbly painted, nice post.

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Fast build" perhaps but nice pieces of kit! Great paint job :)

    I'll have to keep a look out for these kits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet build and awesome paintwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ΚΑΛΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΜΙΚΡΟΥΛΗ
    ΘΕΛΕΙΣ ΟΜΩΣ ΒΕΛΤΙΩΣΗ!!!!
    ΤΑΣΟΣ

    ReplyDelete