My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Byzantium Models

Good day everyone!

After a long period of absence (work & holidays), I returned with some photos of my lates acquisitions.

These two buildings are for my (what else) Normandy project. I have bought them from www.byzantiummodels.co.uk , a site of two very polite fellows from England, that sell them in addition to some other buildings as well. If you visit it, don't miss the German Houses range, it is simply fantastic and unique in the market of 20mm figures.

Hope you like 'em.

Any comments are more than welcome!

T.
















3 comments: