My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Thursday 5 May 2011

Normandy House with Lamp Posts

Good day everyone!
While spying Normandy towns and villages with Google map application, I came across a house that I decided to make with my wonderous foamcore sheets!
It is a bit bigger than the rest, and it has some lamp posts (Auhagen # 42202) attached on the door's edges.












I hope you like it.

T.

10 comments:

  1. 'T, you are becoming a master of fine detail. Keep it up!

    Would you post a pic of the original house?

    GReg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding work Thanos, your architectural models are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work again, you have quite a talent my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work!! Love the lamps, they add a touch of realism to the model.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, great consistentcy T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding Thanos. The scale is spot on mate.

    Regards Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work !! Very nice look Thanos !!!

    ReplyDelete