My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 26 September 2011

S & S Models Lamp Posts - on the field!

Good day everyone!


Last weekend, I managed to finish the 50 lamp posts I got from Sands Models, a company which is located in UK and produces dozens of nice things for our hobby, as I told you again in my previous post.

They came out (painted) really easily - I think it is easy to paint sth black!
And since it was weekend, I had some free time, to deploy most of the terrain pieces I made so far next to my newly finished lamp posts. As you can see they get ''along'' quite nice!




If you want to order for some lamp posts, email Mr. Shaun Matthews ( sales@sandsmodels.com ), and refer to the lamp posts he made for a crazy Greek in Athens!!

I hope you like 'em!
T.



14 comments:

  1. Very impresive T, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic looking terrain, the lamposts really add to the look of the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work T, lovely detail mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice lamp posts deployed in a beautiful piece of terrain, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding settings, far too pretty to game with and spoil...I see a train set on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Θανο ειναι τρομερο το project σου. Μεχρι και το Σισσακι τρελαθηκε. Αντε και με το καλο να ριξεις και καμμια ζαρια ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great additions to your already wonderful terrain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely spectacular scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful setup!

    Very impressed by your hard work and the attention to detail :D

    Which rules do you plan to use for the game?

    Happy Gaming,

    Allan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This whole terrain looks great and the lamps fit perfectly!!!
    But tell me something... After all the effort you put into this great stuff, why are you being a lazy boy and use grass mats? tz tz tz! ;)
    A little variety in the grasses hue would make it look even more realistic ;)

    Keep up! I'd really like to see this in reality some day. Would be a neat battlefield :)

    Cheers, Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you guys for your kind words!
    The weird thing is that every time I finish a terrain piece, I don't get the big picture, but when I deploy them every now and then..I realize that they are many ....and yet still I have so many ideas for this project...I know - I'm getting obsessed with it!

    @Allan + Carmen: I don't use any rules yet mate, no time for playing at the moment...Choosing rules and playing will be the next step. :-)
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Thanos,

    I know exactly what you mean. Even making time to model or paint means staying up very late ;)

    Look forward to seeing even more as you add to the project!

    Cheers,

    Allan

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is an incredibly impressive set up. I find myself extremely envious! The details like lamposts add a nice finishing touch. :-)

    ReplyDelete