My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Rebel Yell!!!

Greetings everyone.

Hope you are all well.
One historical period that always fascinated me, is the American Civil War. A bitter stuggle between two sides (Union & Confederate) under the American sun, that inflicted grief and suffering on a large scale - in terms of casualties rate compared to the populations involved.

Below, you will find a pair of figures coming from Italeri's wonderful set #6014 (Confederate Infantry). They were a joy to paint, and I hope that I will use them in one of my future skirmish games.












I hope you like them.

More will follow in due course... ;-)

Have a good Tuesday night everyone.

T.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice and nicely painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work on those Thanos, very clean work too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I like 'em, Mr. T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking guys, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! They look amazing Thanos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking work! It should be a period that lends itself to some interesting skirmish scenarios too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them a lot, Thanos, well done. The shade of red you've used for their bases is very much like the red clay one sees in parts of the American south. Very nicely done.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete