My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Tuesday 1 July 2014

W.I.P - The rain in Spain...

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well.
It's this period of the time here in Greece, where the weather gets hot and the paints dry fast...it's this time of the year, where one should contemplate of what to do, in order to keep his modelling mojo active. The answer is: Terrain!

Below you see some photos of an ongoing project, for my Napoleonic figures, that will play a part in the Peninsular War skirmishes, that me and my friends are going to play.

I won't tell you what it is, you'll have to find it for yourselves! :-)




So, no fancy looking figures for the night, please bear with me, it's too damn hot to paint.

Have a nice Tuesday night everyone!
T.

3 comments: